Best Trampoline for Kids
Round trampolines are prepared for fun play and are generally safer since there is often a tendency to bounce in the center of the pad; for that reason, you can find a safe space between the trampoline edge and the jumper. However, if your kids are interested in becoming gymnasts, then a rectangle-shaped trampoline is more effective in helping you achieve additional height for somersaults and other jumping tricks. We have reviewed the Best Trampoline for kids
Five Best Trampoline for kids
Skywalker’s 14-foot square Trampoline is pretty easy to set up. It takes about three hours to install one adult but could be much easier with two adults. A little tip that might help is that a tall person or a ladder is needed to tie on the netting at the top when installing.
However, some customers who bought this product said that the direction lacks clear pictures and detailed instructions, so it’s hard to set up this equipment properly.
This square Trampoline is constructed of durable and sturdy materials; consumers who experienced wind gusts above 70mph in one storm had this Trampoline securely in its place without having stakes holding it down.
The square shape provides more bounce
Another interesting testimonial from one buyer tells that his kids, who have jumped on round, oval, and a square trampoline, testified that the square is, without doubt, the best shape of the Trampoline. Not only because it has more room for tricks, but the frame is well built, quite robust, and the jumping surface has lots of bounce.
Additional features of the Skywalker Square 14-ft Trampoline also include an interlocking T-bracket that strengthens each frame joint, W-shaped steel legs that add extra stability, UV-protected jumping mat, which is durable.
Which square trampolines to choose?
After doing tons of research on square trampolines, I recommend Skywalker Elite Series Square 14-ft. Trampoline with Enclosure is a piece of high-quality exercise equipment with lots of positive customer reviews. And it remains one of the most popular Skywalker Best Trampoline for kids in the market.
Easy to install
All JUPA 14′ trampoline pieces are in one package; you can set it up quickly by following easy-to-read instructions.
Although the instruction says two people are necessary for setting up, the whole process can be accomplished by one adult. This is a great feature that exceeds many of the other trampoline brands in the market, most of which are hard to install and needs two to three grown-ups to set up.
Sturdy and stable
The trampoline base is stable, and its galvanized iron steel tubing is rust-resistant. As a result, you can feel confident leaving it outdoors under bad weather conditions. Although this Trampoline only has four legs, it has eight contact points with the ground, making it very stable.
JUPA 14′ trampoline features high-performance steel springs that give jumpers a better bounce. The Trampoline is solid and provides an excellent jumping surface that lets you jump up high. Moreover, the Trampoline’s netting is supported by a hoop to make it much safer.
Most helpful customer opinions
It is recommended that you also purchase stakes to go with the Trampoline; stakes help to hold the Trampoline down firmly on the ground to make sure that it doesn’t blow away in the event of storms with high winds. This is especially helpful to those who live in places where storms are expected.
One shortcoming of the JUPA 14 trampoline is that the padding around its side is made of cheap materials that could possibly wear out in a year when placed outdoors; however, after doing so much researches on trampolines, I find that most home trampolines have this kind of shortcomings reflected from complaints of customers, so you can’t expect too much on that, you have to stop having this illusion that padding will last for several years even under hush weather conditions.
One tip for safety precaution, the thick foam padding that surrounds the jumping pad is there for safety, so make sure you put it on when assembling. That’s why I have added this trampoline as the Best Trampoline for kids.
If you have the room in your backyard, then go with the JUPA 14-Foot Trampoline, which is top-rated by consumers on several websites. This is a truly great product that you’ll not regret buying it.
The Needak Rebounder is a new breed of mini-trampoline and one of the Best Trampoline for kids. It has a patented spring mechanism that drives a very soft-bounce experience along with unparalleled quality.
If you look at the bestselling mini trampolines at the Needak store, you will find both soft-bounce and hard-bounce types. The significant differences between the weight limit and the bouncing impact are absorbed.
Needak Mini trampoline overview
Needak Soft-bounce rebounder has patented soft-bounce springs that work to reduce the impact of each bounce by over 85%. This is very important, because like jogging, rebounding exercise also puts some pressure on your knees and spine. Therefore, buying a quality rebounder helps to significantly reduce the risks of unnatural strain on the jumper’s knees and spine.
On the other hand, Needak’s hard-bounce rebounder utilizes stiffer springs to create a more rigid bounce surface. It’s designed primarily for people who weigh 300 pounds or more. It also helps to prevent your feet from touching the ground when you’re landing after doing a high jump. If you are a skilled sportsperson, maybe you might want to consider choosing the more rigid bounce of the Hard-Bounce Needak rebounder to have a more complicated workout.
Recommended Needak mini trampolines
Choice # 1: Needak Soft-Bounce Folding Rebounder
Reasons for buying:
- The soft bounce springs can support weight up to 300 pounds, making them suitable for most people.
- The soft bounce is designed to absorb over 85% impact from every bounce, giving you flexibility and comfort when you’re doing rebounding exercises.
- The mini Trampoline is easy to fold and easy to use. This is a nice feature for those who want to store it or carry it around when on the move.
- Opening and closing a folding Needak is easier than you think. Needak provides a detailed tutorial that walks you through the steps to fold the Trampoline. It’s easy and quick.
- Made in the USA guarantees product quality.
Choice # 2: Needak Hard-Bounce Non-Folding Rebounder
Reasons for buying:
- Unlike the folding Trampoline, this rebounder does not fold in half, so it is primarily for people who have enough room in their house or who do not travel a lot.
- The hard-bounce rebounder has a more rigid bounce surface due to its stiffer springs; this mini Trampoline is primarily for people who weigh 300 pounds or more. It also helps prevent your feet from touching the ground when you are landing on the rebounder surface.
- The Hard-Bounce Rebounder is a perfect choice if you are a professional athlete, thanks to its stiffer bouncing surface, which gives you more challenges.
This review gives you recommendations on three Pure Fun mini trampolines types, including pros and cons from honest customer opinions.
Helpful customer opinions
- The good news is that the Trampoline is very easy to assemble. Some say that one adult can install it in less than half an hour without any difficulty. The moment you take it out of the box, your kids can almost instantly start jumping on it.
- This is the Trampoline the whole family can enjoy. Everyone can exercise on it, although the product says for kids three years old and up, a two-year-old can also jump and climb on the Trampoline to burn off extra energy, under the supervision of parents. It’s a short height off the ground, so parents don’t have to worry about kids getting hurt.
Helpful customer opinions
- It was easy to assemble and disassemble. This mini rebounder is very easy to put together within 5 minutes. All you have to do is screw the legs on, and you are ready to jump. One adult can complete assembling with great ease. It can also be easily stored under a bed once the legs are off.
- Pure Fun 38-Inch Mini Trampoline has the perfect size for your living room; it’s not too large to take up much of your home space. However, it has plenty of room on the jumping surface for you to do different types of exercises.
- The mini rebounder is suitable both for kids and adults. Kids can play on it every day; adults can also exercise tricks or even meditation.
- The mini Trampoline features real springs rather than a bungee cord, so it provides more bounce.
- A customer complains that a spring blew off on the first day of use. However, this is not a common cause.
If you are looking for a well-made and easy assembly product for your kids to utilize their energy on, buy this one! No doubt, Pure Fun trampoline is the Best Trampoline for kids.
- This is a 36-inch mini trampoline designed especially for kids.
- The mini Trampoline uses a cord instead of springs, so it’s safer, but bungee cords are sometimes less durable than springs.
- A supportive handrail is included so kids can get more support while bouncing, which is much safer. The railing is also fully padded for more comfortable gripping.
- A colorfully designed trampoline cover looks cute in the kids’ room.
- It fits kids up to 75 lbs and is suitable for kids ages 3 to 8 years.
In recent years, more and more attention has been focused on the problem of children’s inactivity, but The Little Tikes Company has actually been doing something about it since 1970 by designing products that stimulate children’s imaginations and encourage active fun.
Based in Hudson, Ohio, the company has manufacturing and distribution centers in Europe and Asia and became a part of MGA Entertainment in 2006. According to the company’s website, its products “help kids grow mentally, emotionally and physically through play” because they believe that “play really is a child’s work.”I guess you could say that Little Tikes has made children’s play their business!
The company manufactures a multitude of products for various ages and activities, but my favorites include the trampolines for the younger set. Kids love to jump and pretend to fly, and trampolines offer a safer alternative than their beds! Little Tikes sells several bouncy toys, but when I researched Little Tikes trampolines, the three that appeared most frequently were the Little Tikes 7′ First Trampoline, the Little Tikes Bounce House Trampoline, and the Little Tikes 3-Foot Trampoline, in that order.
Weight of the Trampoline
All three trampolines are generally for smaller children. The Little Tikes 7′ First Trampoline, the biggest and most popular of these three, has a weight capacity of 100 pounds for ages 3 to 10 years. The Bounce House posts a weight limit of 70 pounds for ages 3-5, and the 3-Foot Trampoline only allows 55 pounds but lists an age range of 3-6. Technically, all of the trampolines should not accommodate more than one child, but most reviewers tended to allow more as long as the combined weight was under the limit. Even though the 7′ First Trampoline is designed as an outdoor toy, many of the reviews mentioned that buyers put it indoors to provide their kids physical activity during bad weather days. In comparison, the Bounce House and the 3-Foot Trampoline are designed for indoor use only. One reviewer was pleased that her autistic son reacted positively to the opportunity for a physical play on the 7′ First Trampoline. In general, most reviewers agreed that all three Little Tikes trampolines fulfilled their expectations for fun physical activity and creative play.
Some reviewers complained they had some difficulty with the required assembly, but a few added suggestions; for example, buyers should make sure there were at least two people to help. Some commented that the sun faded the color too quickly, and the zipper broke quickly on the 7′ First Trampoline. One review also noted that it was too light because the wind “picked it up twice and tore it apart.” I think it is important to note that there were several positive comments to counter it for every complaint. Of course, every person likes a product based on his or her own expectations, but in general, Little Tikes trampolines were viewed as safe, fun, and entertaining by kids and parents alike.
Hence, We have provided you a complete guide related to the Best Trampoline for Kids. We hope that this guide will be helpful for you in buying the Best Trampoline for your Kids.
Read more for : Best Bounce House for Kids